How To Get Get Rid Of Flabby Arms? : Flabby arms means fats under your skin. It makes your arms look saggy, heavy and unhealthy. To put into simpler words, it’s a woman’s nightmare. A lot of you would have been probably trying out some exercises to get rid of it and still don’t see the results. Ever wondered why? We’ll tell you why. That’s because you have not been doing it the right way. HNBT this time will reveal to you some of the best arm toning exercises that will help get rid of flabby arms, if done the right way of course, followed by the foods that you should eat more to prevent it. We’ll attach few images to help you understand the workouts better. Without further ado, let’s have a look at the workouts.
Exercises To Get Rid Of Flabby Arms
You can get rid of saggy arms by practicing these simple exercises :
1. Chicken Flaps
Chickens flap is the most convenient exercise for busy women, especially for working mothers. This is because it doesn’t cost you a lot of time, and you can do it anytime you want, even while you’re sitted in front of the TV. All that you have to do is do 70 – 100 chicken flaps a day. So how do you do chicken flaps?
– Extend your arms out and fold them back in, to your shoulder level (chicken wings).
– And then you start flapping your “chicken wings”.
– Just like how you do it in those chicken dances.
This is a fun form of exercise. Not only will it tone up your arms, but also the whole body. In a studies, it was proven that women who went for swimming at least 3 days in a week managed to reduce flabby arms in just 9 sessions. Hence, swim swim swim.
Also Read : 8 Powerful Yoga Asanas To Boost Your Stamina
3. Push Ups
Push up strengthens your muscles, and burns all the fats stored in especially your upper arms. And of course, it works. It also tones up your upper back muscles and keeps it in shape. Start off with at least 12 push ups a day. And increase the number gradually. For women, it is advisable to do at least 70 of this daily.
– Once you have raised your body up, make sure to lower your body back down until your elbows form a 90-degree angle.
– Repeat this as many times as possible.
3. Bench Dips
This is another common exercise that can burn fats in your arms, and develop your triceps. Here is how you do it:
– Sit up straight on a bench or a chair, and place your hands firm on the edges.
– Stretch your legs out. Plant your heels on the ground, with your feet pointing upwards.
– Slowly slide your body down the chair, but the position of your feet should remain the same.
– Slide down until your elbow forms a 90-degree angle, and then slide back up until you’re sitted on the chair.
– This completes one set of bench dip. You might want to repeat at least 12 sets of this.
Also read : 3 Best Methods To Get a Perfect Belly
4. Bicep Curls
Bicep curl is a basic weight lifting exercise that is done by lifting dumbbells. This will build your muscles, and burn any excessive fat in your arms. To do a bicep curl, you must have dumbbells or anything that is safely liftable.
– Stand up straight, with your feet hip-width apart.
– Hold the dumbbells and let your arms hang at your side.
– Slowly lift the dumbbells until your forearms touch your chest at each sides.
– And slowly lower the dumbbells back into the starting position.
– Repeat this as many times as possible, ad maintain a good posture while doing this to avoid back pain.
Also read : How Yoga Transforms Your Body?
5. Arm Circles
This is as easy as doing chicken flaps. It burns fats in arms, strengthen your back muscles and your shoulders.
– Stand with your feet apart ( shoulder-width).
– Extend your arms out and begin rotating them in circular motions.
Also read : 15 Powerful Yoga Asanas To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
Now that you have learnt 5 easy flabby arm exercises, you might also want to have a look at the list of foods that you should be eating to reduce and prevent saggy arms. Also read : Benefits of Surya Namaskar(Sun Salutation)
Foods To Get Rid Of Flabby Arms (Home Remedies To Reduce Flabby Arms)
It burns any fat in the body, and help boost metabolism too. Eat one capsicum a day and you’ll notice the changes within two weeks.
Many avoid takings avocados as they are rich in calories. What you must first understand is, the calories in an avocado are healthy and are essential for muscle growth. It boosts your metabolism. In addition, it also switches off the hormones that store body fats.
- Dark chocolates
Yes, you heard us right. Dark chocolates are great metabolism boosters. They also keep you feeling full, and prevent you from consuming more calories.
Especially chicken soup. Eating broths before meals makes you feel full which also prevents you from consuming more calories. By taking soups, you reduce your total calorie intake by 30%.
- Green tea
This is the best drink to boost your metabolism level and burn fats in your body, especially in belly and arms. You may take up to three cups of organic green tea a day. It will also help in weight loss. You can read our article on benefits of green tea for health and beauty.
Short Workouts To Burn Arm Fats
Too busy? No time for workouts? Well think again because HNBT is also revealing to you some short workouts that actually help to burn arm fats fast.
We have shared with you some of the best workouts and foods to get rid of flabby arms that we know. All these will only work if you do it the right way; eat healthy foods, and avoid fatty foods. Should you have any query or feedback, drop them in our comment box below. Thank you for visiting HNBT.